All About Hurricanes
This new set in the ongoing A TRUE BOOK series will answer all of kids' questions about nature's most dangerous and destructive disasters! With an engaging layout, and spectacular photos, illustrations, diagrams and infographics, the past, present and future of extreme phenomenon happening on Earth will be explained. Readers will discover causes and consequences, as well as the cutting-edge science developed through the centuries to forecast them. First-hand accounts will bring science to life, and a special section will teach kids how to prepare for these extreme events.
Hurricanes are discussed here.
• Eye-catching jackets and interior layouts, combining different fonts, colorful backgrounds and sidebars, will make the books attractive to all audiences.
• A combination of spectacular photos, colorful illustrations, diagrams and easy-to-understand infographics will appeal to teachers, parents and young readers alike.
• Engaging text, divided into short chapters and featuring lots of sidebars, will make reading accessible.
• Fascinating and quirky facts will inspire and inform.
• Fist-hand accounts will bring science to life!
• A chapter will feature jobs in each science field.
• Includes all components of the trusted A TRUE BOOK series: TOC, sidebars, captions, index, resources, glossary, etc. will cover all the basic nonfiction features of library books.
• STEM topics, ideal for classrooms, libraries, and homes that supports the Science curriculum.
• Special focus on Climate Change.