Bathtub Stunt Bike
Shift kids’ play up a gear with the LEGO® City Bathtub Stunt Bike (60333) playset, featuring a flywheel-powered bathtub motorbike for performing amazing stunts. Just add the LEGO City Stuntz character Sudsy Simon Tub Racer, complete with his toy bath duck, snorkel and life jacket for high-flying bathtub stunt-show fun!
Toys designed for kids aged 5 and up
This toy stunt bike set comes with an easy-to-follow pictorial building guide so kids can enjoy building their own LEGO toys or join friends and family members for a fun group build-and-play experience.
Children are the stars of the show!
LEGO City toy playsets put kids at the heart of the action with cool vehicles, feature-rich structures and inspiring characters for realistic role play. Combine this set with others from the LEGO City Stuntz range for even bigger stunt-show extravaganzas.
- Toy stunt bike for real stunt action – Introduce kids to the Stuntz universe with this LEGO® City Bathtub Stunt Bike (60333) playset, including a fun LEGO City Stuntz rider minifigure
- What’s in the box? – This toy playset has all kids need to build a flywheel stunt motorbike and LEGO® City Stuntz Sudsy Simon Tub Racer minifigure with a toy bath duck, snorkel, mask and life jacket
- Powered by a flywheel – Kids push the stunt bike to activate the flywheel, then release it to perform fun wheelies and airborne maneuvers
- A gift for kids aged 5+ – This LEGO® City Stuntz playset can be given as a holiday, birthday or any-other-day surprise
- Dimensions – When built, the Bathtub Stunt Bike measures over 1 in. (3.5 cm) high, 2.5 in. (6 cm) long and less than 1 in. (2 cm) wide
- Part of the LEGO® City Stuntz universe – Combine this playset with others from the LEGO City Stuntz series for more stunt action
- Building fun for kids aged 5+ – Includes an easy-to-follow pictorial printed building guide
- Kids learn as they play – LEGO® City playsets come with structures, vehicles and characters that inspire imaginative play, helping kids develop creative skills and confidence
- Quality assured – All LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with: it’s been that way since 1958
- Safety first – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global standards for safety