Bear Stunt Bike
Hours of exciting play await with this LEGO® City Bear Stunt Bike (60356) toy playset for ages 5+, featuring a cool flywheel-powered motorcycle for performing awesome jumps and tricks. Just add the rider minifigure with his fun bear helmet for nonstop stunt action.
Interactive building fun
This toy stunt bike set includes pictorial building instructions and the LEGO Builder app – a digital mentor with intuitive zoom and rotate tools that enable kids to visualize the model from all angles asthey build.
Children are the stars of the show
LEGO City Stuntz playsets put kids at the heart of the action with cool vehicles, realistic structures and fun characters for imaginative role play. Combine this set with others from the LEGO City Stuntz range to create a stunt-show extravaganza!
- Toy stunt motorbike – Introduce kids aged 5 and up to the world of LEGO® City Stuntz playsets with this flywheel-powered stunt bike
- What’s in the box? – Includes a toy stunt motorcycle and a fun LEGO® City Stuntz rider minifigure with a bear head helmet
- Real stunt action – Kids push the stunt bike to activate the flywheel, then launch it to perform fun jumps and tricks
- A fun treat – Give the LEGO® City Bear Stunt Bike (60356) playset as a holiday, birthday or any-day gift for kids aged 5 and up who like cool action toys
- A pocket-size playset – The Bear Stunt Bike measures over 2 in. (5 cm) high, 2.5 in. (6 cm) long and less than 1 in. (2 cm) wide
- Collect and combine – Combine this stunt bike playset with others from the LEGO® City Stuntz series for more stunt-show fun
- Includes printed and digital building guides – Kids can zoom, rotate and view the stunt bike from all angles as they build with the LEGO® Builder app for smartphones and tablets
- Kids learn as they play – LEGO® City playsets come with realistic structures, vehicles and characters for imaginative play that helps kids develop creative skills and confidence
- Quality assured – All LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with: it’s been that way since 1958
- Safety first – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global standards for safety