How we are dealing with Covid-19
Due to most people staying away from crowds and groups of people we have chosen to cancel our We will not be scheduling events until further notice.
Reopening: (updated May 19)
BC is slowly re-opening and we are currently gathering the supplies we need to be in compliance with WorkSafeBC and the BC government recommendations for retail shops.
We hope to have all required safety measures in place to reopen to in-store shopping sometime during the week of May 25th..
When we reopen to in-store shopping we will still continue to offer online ordering and curbside pick up for those customers who prefer it.
Hours of Operation:
Our new temporary hours are Tuesday to Saturday 11:00 - 4:00.
Curbside pick up:
You can call us when you arrive at the shop and we will place your bag outside the door on our pick up table. We prefer no contact so we will not walk the bag to your car.
Cleaning & Maintenance
We are practicing safe procedures as mandated by the BC Government and WorkSafeBC. We are sanitizing frequently touched surfaces, washing hands frequently and using hand sanitizer when appropriate. Staff with any cold or flu symptoms will not come to work.
What we ask of you when you shop with us.
- Choose online ordering & curbside pick-up when possible
- Limit of 5 customers at a time in the store
- 1 person per family at a time please
- Sanitize your hands at our hand sanitizer station when you enter the store
- Choose a basket to collect your items in
- Follow the directional arrows in the shop
- Maintain a 6 foot distance between yourself and other shoppers and staff
- Please only touch items you intend to purchase
- Do not enter the store if you have cold or flu symptoms
- Have patience! The circumstances are new and challenging for everyone.