Crazy Aaron's 4" Tin Ion - Glow in the Dark
Atoms are the particles from which everything in the physical world is made. When an atom interacts with a physical force like heat or electricity, it becomes an ion. Ions have positive or negative charges and are always looking to become neutral again. This is why the filaments of a plasma ball always move towards your hand.
Need to find your balance? Try Ion Glow Thinking Putty®. It’s white in daylight and glows a beautiful turquoise hue to help you find your center in the dark.
- Includes: 1/5 lb. (3.2 oz.) of Thinking Putty
- Color: White | Glows Blue
- Features: Glows, Sculptable, Tearable, Firm Texture
- Materials: Non-toxic silicone
- Ages: 3+
- Warning: Choking Hazard. Contains Small Parts.
- Never dries out!
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Manufactured with the help of exceptional individuals challenged with disabilities.