Monsters! They're so much more than just that scary thing under your bed. Join Professors Vampire, Blob and Werewolf, and their trusty lab assistant--a zombie named Tina--as they reveal eerie and frankly ridiculous monsters facts never uttered outside a crypt! For example:
• Monsters love competitive board game nights!
• Favorite monster foods include clam pudding with fish heads and pickled ant ice cream!
• In addition to cauldrons and spider gardens, monster homes often include homemade collages!
• Werewolves hate the sound of vacuum cleaners!
• Monsters aren't all scary! Try being nice to one for a change! Offer them a compliment!
Full of eye-popping illustrations and a story with nonstop sidesplitting laughs, plus a removable Professor of Monstrology diploma at the end of the book, Monsters 101 will have children--and adults--eager to enroll, time and time again!