- From the creators of Exploding Kittens (8+ million games sold) and Wolfgang Warsch (The Mind & Quacks of Quedlinburg) comes a brand new fun game for people who are bad at charades
- Warning: Exploding Kittens party games may cause excessive levels of laughter while performing ridiculous actions at different intensity levels.
- Game Objective: The group is given three cards to act out (not a secret) and each player is given an intensity level card to act out (secret). Players must find another player acting at the same intensity level
- A card game for people who are bad at charades
- The perfect card game for adults, teens and kids, especially if you're looking for a board game for adults but still want to be able to play fun games with kids
- This holiday gift favorite takes 5 minutes to learn, 15 minutes to play, is for 2-8 players and includes 139 cards and 58 tokens
On a Scale of One to T-Rex