|Availability:||Out of stock|
Children have an amazing talent for finding unusual uses for their toys or, more inconveniently, finding interesting new uses for your property – mostly at the exact same time that you need it.
If you have given a present and found that the kids play more with the box or, like me, have despaired at spending Christmas Day watching the children use the tubes from the tinfoil and the wrapping paper as swords, whilst ignoring all their carefully selected, non-violent toys, the perfect present has arrived. Say hello to Bilibo.
Tortoise shell and sand toy, swing and spinner, cradle for dolls and a shell to build with in the snow – Bilibo is all this and much more. So what exactly is a Bilibo? Well one clue is the fact that it does not come with an instruction manual. Kids can do what they like with it!
Says Alex Hochstrasser, Swiss inventor and designer of Bilibo, “When I introduced the prototypes at the kindergarten of my hometown, the little ones were astonished at first. But then a boy sat down in Bilibo and started spinning, a girl turned Bilibo around and tried to balance on him – after that you just could not stop them any more.”
This shell is made of high density polyethylene which is shock-resistant, weather-proof, food safe, completely recyclable, and comes in Eight bright colors. Bilibo is big enough that kids of different ages can sit in it comfortably. All this, and friendly too -Bilibo has two holes at the side which look like eyes and give the appearance of a smiling face on the shell.
Bilibo - Irrepressible Imagination!
- Arouses curiosity, stimulates senses, engages imagination, encourages creativity
- Magically attractive & deceptively simple; Appealing to young children
- Iconic shell shape & bright colors
- Virtually unlimited ways to play with Bilibo
- Developmental challenge in unique form
- Open ended play: at home, at the park, at the beach, in the water, in the snow
- Acclaimed By Childhood Learning Specialists
- Featured In Museum Exhibitions, Recipient Of Numerous Design Awards
- 16 inches x 16 inches x 11 inches
- Made of High-density Polyethylene
- No weight limit
- Ages 2 to 7 years