Disc Toss Game
Step up your disc-throwing skills with one of the most popular backyard games-Disc Toss! This fun, fast-paced, competitive game can be played anywhere (in your backyard, at the beach or in the park), and it sets up in just 30 seconds. Lickety-split, you're ready to play!
Place the goals approximately 50' apart with the goal slots facing each other, grab a partner, and get ready to toss and score! Partners stand at opposite ends. One player throws the flying disc towards the goal, and the partner tries to deflect the disc into the goal by hitting or kicking it. Detailed game play instructions and scoring rules included.
Portable set includes one 10" diam. all-weather flying disc, two 16½"W x 21"H lightweight collapsible goals, four ground stakes, and a carrying bag. Pair with other backyard favorites such as Bocce Ball and Horseshoes (sold separately).
- One of the most popular backyard active games—combining fun, strategy and coordination
- Complete set includes one 10" diam. all-weather flying disc, two 16½"W x 21"H lightweight collapsible goals, four ground stakes, and a carrying bag
- Competitive, portable game can be played anywhere—backyard, beach or campground
- Players strengthen hand-eye coordination as they attempt to land their flying disc into the goal
- Easy set-up and breakdown—takes just 30 seconds to set up the collapsible goals, or to pack the game away for storage or travel
- Ages 5 and up.